Being inspired is so important. Sometimes you are going through a tough week or you have been stuck when it comes to achieving your goals and this for a while. Listen you’re not alone.
I have been there, and I bet many others have been in this situation. Looking for inspiration is a great way to get your mind back on track.
There are many ways to find inspiration. Whether is through art, meditation, quotes, or even physical activities, the main purpose is to do something that refreshed your spirit and inspires you again.
I pin a couple of the quotes I love on my desk board which keep me on track and encourage me. Thus, if you are partial to quotes these 30 inspirational quotes will encourage you, refresh your mind of the independent strong woman that you are.
YOU, Woman, you have been made to win. Remember whatever challenge you are experiencing, you have the ability, you have the strength and the power to make it.
It’s easy to fall into feelings of self-doubt and step back when challenges are around the corner. But that’s surely not what being a strong woman is all about right? So, keep your chin up you are almost there.
Take advantage of these inspirational quotes for women by some of the strongest women in history that will inspire and empower you.
- “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” Madonna
- “When black women win victories, it is a boost for virtually every segment of society.” Angela Davis
- “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” Anita Roddick
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” Madonna
- “Never apologize for being a powerful woman.”
- “Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Belief in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them”. Stacy London
- “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The Woman Who Does Not Require Validation from Anyone Is The Most Feared Individual On The Planet” Mohadesa Najumi.
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” Beyoncé
- “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.” Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” Marge Piercy
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.” Maya Angelou
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” Maya Angelou
- “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” Ruth Gordon
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” Helen Keller
- “I am thankful for my struggle because, without it, I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” Alex Elle
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” Michelle Obama
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” Nora Ephron
- “You must know that you can do this. You are strong. You will make it. Just hang on and keep believing in yourself, always.” Heather A. Stilufsen
- “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story, I will.” Amy Schumer
- “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” Mark Anthony
- “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” Atticus
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” Maya Angelou
- “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” Rosalynn Carter
- “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.” Sheila Murray Bethel
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success”. Arianna Huffington
- “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” Sheryl Sandberg
- “A lot of people would say ‘sexy’ is about the body. But to me, ‘sexy’ is a woman with confidence. I admire women who have very little fear”. Allegra Versace
- “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning.” Amy Poehler
- “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.” Ziad K. Abdelnour
- The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.” Amy Tenney
- “Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” Nancy Pelosi
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” Hillary Clinton
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” Margaret Thatcher
- “When you are a strong woman, you will attract trouble. When a man feels threatened, there is always trouble.” Barbara Taylor Bradford
- A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars.” Carly Simon
- “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” Yulia Tymoshenko
- “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered”. Michelle Obama
- “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” Anne Frank
Let these inspiring quotes motivate you. Not just for one day. You can choose a couple of them that inspire, motivate you better. Trust me on this, you will be more motivate and keep working on achieving your goals.
I hope these quotes will inspire you. feel free to let me know in the comment which of these quotes are your favorite ones.
Please share if you like this post. #sharing is caring.